For all enquiries please contact us on:
Customer details verification
I’ve been contacted by BOQ Finance. How do I know it’s genuine?
At BOQ Finance, it is important to ensure that the personal information we have on file for our customers is accurate and current.
In order to comply with legal requirements, BOQ Finance is required to perform ongoing reviews of our existing customers on a periodic basis.
We are currently contacting customers whose details may need to be verified.
If you've received a call, email or SMS about this please confirm or update your details now using one of the following options.
- Call our dedicated team on 1300 624 717 or (07) 3707 4546 (Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5pm AEST)
- If you are overseas call +61 7 3707 4546 (Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5pm AEST)
- Contact your dedicated financial specialist
We try to make banking accessible to everyone.
To ensure we provide features and functionality that makes our banking services as inclusive and accessible as possible, the following support options are available:
If you’re deaf, hard of haring or have a speech impairment
You can reach us through the National Relay Service. To contact them:
- Telephone Typewriter (TTY), call 133 677
- Speak and Listen (Voice Relay), call 1300 555 727
- NRS Chat (Internet Relay), connect to the NRS website or app.
- When you get through, ask to be connected to our Customer Service Centre on 1800 245 614. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If English isn't your first language
If you have limited English and would prefer to us in another language, call us on 1800 245 614 so we can arrange an interpreter to help you. The interpreter services are free of charge.
If you have low vision
If you want to adjust you font size on our website, we recommend using the controls built in to your web browser, as they have a much larger zoom range.
Some tips on how to do this:
- For Internet Explorer or Opera web browser (Windows): You can use the zoom functionality to increase the size of all elements on the screen. Locate the Zoom icon in your toolbar or bottom status bar to change the zoom level.
- For Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox (Windows): Hold down Ctrl key and press ++ to enlarge or -- to reduce, or hold down Ctrl key and scroll with your mouse wheel.